Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Have you realised it?

Have u realised it? I duno..
But I have...

We used to be close to each other, partying, shopping, gossiping, stationing ourselves at Pasir Ris Interchange and chilling with each other...

But things are different now.. I guess its coz we hv all grown up and our goals/aims are different now...

I used to be so close to you and Mandy but things are not the same anymore..
It is so difficult to get Mandy now whereas the only time I get to see you is when we go for service..

There is soo many things inside me which I need to find someone to talk to...

Too much stuff has happened to me and Im feeling very emotional..
I cry myself to sleep, wondering why did this have to happen..

I may looked to hv moved on with my life, but hv I reali moved on?
I dun even know that myself..

Im alway so afraid of how others will think of me tt sometimes the real me disappear..

Dec is supposed to be the month which I like best, with my birthday and Christmas..
But this year, Im feeling very down.. Isit the festive depression at work?

Harmful thoughts are coming to my mind..

God, I wan to leave this place, leave this hurtful place..
Bring me up to your kingdom...
I dun wan to stay here any more...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey... Chill man!!
Why so depress???