Monday, September 8, 2008

080908

Duno why today so emo..

and I HATE myself for being so emo!~~

A mask is what I hv been putting on...
A full of smiles and a Im ok mask, but who knows how I feel inside?

Profile pictures on my facebook and friendster show me with a happy face which Im disgusted with... *pui*

"Dun think so much", "Dun cry" was wat ppl hv been telling me...
For all those who hv been thru wat Im gng thru now, Im sure when its all quiet at night, we will begin to think abt things and tears willl streak down unknowingly...

"Time will heal all things" is wat ppl tell me when I ask them how long will I take to heal, how long will it be before I revert back to the REALLY happy Anna inside and outside..

I duno.. All I hope for is I WAN TO REALLY HEAL VERY FAST..
And I know the best way for me to heal is by myself and not rely on others..

I dun wan to rely on my frens too much lest they find me annoying... Im always worrying, aint I?
Coz I can understand the feeling when a fren SMSes or calls u up too often...

It is reali thru the downs of yr life when u realise the POWER of friendship..

To my frens who hv been supporting me thru this phase of my life, THANK YOU.
Thou we seldom contact in the past due to our hectic schedules, thank you for appearing in my life again.

Pls continue to lend me your support for this while...

To you if you are reading this, thank you for the times that we hv shared together. It was just a matter of wrong timing.

Heartbreaks are painful and scarring..

No comments: