Monday, October 6, 2008

2nd career for me? Hm...

Was grumbling abt the movie industry shld give me some kinf of membership or rewards card
when suddenly my fren said I shld be a movie reviewer..

Can watch movies and earn money at the same time...

Ha Ha

Ttz a good one, but where to start from?

Never came across any "Recruiting for Movie Reviewers" in the Classifieds in my whole 12 yrs of reading newspapers... But I shall try harder coz I wan to work for passion and money at the same time...

Time at work today passed quite fast.. Hm.. maybe coz I was too busy?

Met Mandy after work for some catching up and bought stuff..
Yeah, I contributed to the economy again! Ha Ha =p

Legs ached like hell man!!~~

I wana do a foot massage soon!~~ Any gamers?

*Yawnz*
Time to sleep...

No comments: