Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My thanks to my frens...

I totally agree with the first point of Caring System #3,

Coz I had my contact within 48 hrs and shez Carita..

She reached out to me at the lowest point of my life - the transition period.

She showed me there is someone out there who will always love me no matter wat happens.

To me, Carita and Mandy are angels that God have sent to me to bless me.

9yrs of frienship is not easy to come by and I treasure my frenship with her and Mandy.

From young giggling school gals to young adults, we have seen how we matured over the years.

Thou we seldom meet up due to our busy schedules, but Im thankful to God for blessing me with such good frends who have been there when I needed them the most.

Thank you gals, for not giving up on me and cheers to our frienship!~~

Of course, to the new frens of CHC that had entered my life recently, thank you.

Thank you for the fun times that we have shared and I look forward to many fun times together!~~

No comments: