Saturday, August 2, 2008

A cover for my missing you~~

Assignments and projects hv been coming your way and I know you are very busy~~

Didnt wan to disturb you but feeling so down at the same..

Decided to go out, to take in the fresh air and get my mind off things which has been happening recently...

Went to see the NDP Preview fireworks..

Fireworks... Beautiful but short-lived...
But still one of my favourites...

I still remember the first time we saw fireworks together, it was pre CNY at Chinatown..
It was a wonderful experience and a happy moment for me~~

I was happy that you called me twice and asked me what Im doin and who Im out with...
I was waiting for you to call me a third time to ask if Im home already anot..
But you didnt.. I was disappointed.. Coz I still remember when I went out with Liu He tt time, you wld specially wake up to call me to see if Im home anot...

I know your Pre-paid is running low..
Maybe Im just too sensitive...
But to me, these are the actions that show tt u care for yr loved ones, esp when ours is a LDR..

No comments: