Monday, August 11, 2008

NEVER will be able to help

Never... The word "Never" is a hurtful word..

You are stressed... Coz you cant get help from your resources and are afraid of wat others will think of you...

Im helpless... Coz I cant help you...
Never will be able to help you either...
*ouch* Im hurt...

Too sensitive is perhaps what you are gng to label me as...
Am I reali too sensitive or are u not sensitive enough?

Watever I say to you, will always be interpreted as giving you stress, even if Im just telling you my feelings...
Tt is why I dun tell u much stuff, but w/o telling u much stuff leads to us having a communication problem...
Tell me, wat shld I do?
I hv already tried my best...
And I think itz working...

Not calling you often. Checked.
Not MSNing you over trival stuff coz u are busy with sch work. Checked.
Not stressing you. Checked.
Which leaves me the option on just waiting online for you to talk to me when u are free or to say good night to me...

I know I cant help you with yr sch work...
Which leaves supporting you mentally, the only thing tt I can do...

Do you know when u are angry or stressed, the words u use can be pretty hurtful?
I hv been hurting ever since tt incident and am trying to heal..

I suggested good night calls to each other every day..
You said it will be very "siong" for you to call me, so u said tt I can always call you to say good night instead...

I hope u will remember what you hv said...
I dun wish for you to say tt Im pestering you or being irriating with the phone calls...
I dun wan us to quarrel over this in time to come...

All I wan is for us to talk to each other and keep the r/s going..
I dun mind being the proactive one coz I know u are maxed out with your studies..
Most importantly coz I love you and you are special to me...

No comments: