Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Communication - A two way street


Spoke to Jo today, feel much better...
Im gng to heed her advice..

Read yr blog.. ..
Itz the only way I can get an update of how u are feeling...

Saw something on your blog
Asked if you wan to share abt it, "no time", "nothing le", "nothing to tell" was yr answer...
I know u reali hv no time to share abt it with me coz of the deadlines u hv to meet...

"Nothing to tell" was the one tt pricked me the most..

I realised all this while, Im the one who have been telling you how I feel..
I haven heard much abt yr feelings and itz selfish of me...
I haven heard from you on your thoughts or feelings tt you are having/experiencing/gng thru there besides knowing tt you are stressed over sch work..

I wld reali like to hear from you...
Wld u care to tell me abt it?

As communication is a two-way street...

Thank you for sending me the Doraemon pics.
Thank you for taking the effort to look for the pics admist your busy schedule...
They have made my day~~






No comments: