Friday, August 1, 2008

Devotion to the one u love...

We had a long talk..

You didnt know wat to do, you were confused...

But hv u forgotten that yr main goal there is to study?

I hv nvr seen u cry like tt before..

And neither hv I, not even when the day u left..

Guess I reali broke down also..

Loneliness... is not only smtg you experience, itz also smtg I experience here..
Yes, I hv frends here but they hv their own lifes also, I cant expect them to always go out with me like you used to... Loneliness steps in..

Like.. A feeling which you cant control but a choice which you can choose to make..
Watz yr choice?

Call me old fashioned or watever~~
But I believe when you are in a r/s with your loved one, there is no room to even like someone coz your whole heart wld already hv been devoted to him..
My heart is devoted to you...

Hv u forgotten abt all those SMSes that u sent me?
Maybe u hv, but I hv not.. I reali believed it them.
Or was I too gulliable...

No comments: