Sunday, August 3, 2008

You hv made yr choice and Im glad that Im still the one..

But things between us arent the same anymore...

Communication... You said tt was missing from our r/s, I agree too...

Been making efforts to keep our conversation gng other den the usual stuff, but when u answer, "OK", "Nth lohz", "Normal"..
How do u expect me to lead on from there?
Yes, those were my usual answers to you when u asked me qns, but my answers hv now changed..

My life has been pretty screwed since..
Thought abt it for along time before I finally went to see a doc...
Referred me to a counsellor...

Longwithstanding low mood..
Having passive self harming thoughts..
Separation from you sparked off abandonment issues, impulsive outburts..

Are wat Im going thru..

I know things hasnt been easy for you, it hasnt been easy for me either...
Crying to sleep are what I hv been doin since then to now..

But Im still hanging on coz I love you..

No comments: